which phone?

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: i think my dad still as the brick

Indeed, motorola has made some crappy phones, but anyone who has ever had a nextel knows how diehard these phones are, they are great phones it’s just every mother and her child seems to have a f’ing razr or some other “zr” series phone that in my opinion suck. LG’s are great phones i would still have my fusic if i didn’t leave sprint, samsungs are good, kyocera is shit…there is a reason cricKet of all people deal with them so much, nokias are great,audiovox is good, anything else doesn’t matter

The EnV will have a replacement/suppliment launched on 11/18 (called the voyager). It will have a touch interface (ala iphone/HTC touch) on the outside with the full keyboard on the inside. You may want to wait for that. As for the i760 the WM6 enhancments are only really applicable when combined with the new version of MS exchange server which you would have the unl data option on your monthly plan). Sounds like you really wont need that. The 990 is a high end camera (by phone standards) at 3.2 megapixels and a/v cables to do slideshows right from the phone, that is what drives the cost up on it. I say go EnV or new Voyager unless you plan on getting the data plan for the i760. Unless you plan on showing the ladies how baller you are with your new “smartphone”

ive had this one for a while now, no complaints at all, good phone

MAXX

uhh i hate touch interface… i like regular buttons. i like the huge outside screen but like i said…the touch interface shit dont interest me at all.

Agreed, I would get the current EnV before I would get the new one. Iphone is clumsy to navigate.

enV is a brick to me.

i like the touch screens, which is why i want a smartphone. but the 990 is nice cuz i dont have to worry about windows mobile and shit

Touch screens are nice but you have to be a bit careful with certain phones that have them, i’ve seen phones put in rather loose pockets and come out minutes later with a white screen from one wrong hit

I would say the cheaper one, but I love my smartphone (Blackjack). I have the internet and text messaging but it’s worth it just for calender and organizer features for me at least. Just depends what you need/want it to do.

My gf Has the Orange LG vx9900 and HATES it like crazy

Blackjacks are great, i have a different textin program tho. The program makes it come up as a IM chat.

i hate those damn things

treo imitation software for texting, i’ve heard of it, BUT don’t need it, my texts already come up like that on the wing

Phones are :greddy2:

posting thru a psp and whoring :kekegay: