Syracuse area dyno?

Not sure if this is the correct section for this or not…sorry if it isn’t.

Anyway, I would like to get a baseline dyno for my current setup before I rip it all out and start over yet again. Finals are this week and my open water dives are this coming weekend, so I’m thinking I’ll be able to get to fixing what needs fixing the following week (starts the 19th). If there’s a dyno gathering within that time frame, or slightly after, great! But if there’s not, any recommendations on dynos semi-local to the Syracuse area? I’d prefer to avoid a Mustang dyno, but if that’s all that is available, so be it I guess. I do NEED an A/F reading as my WB took a dump on me.

I did a very quick search here (admittedly only looked at the first two pages), but the few people that even mentioned a shop name don’t have their locations filled out…seeing that I’m new to the area as a whole, I don’t have the foggiest damn idea where to go. I’m fine with an hour or so ride…could do two, but more than that and I’d sooner go back to the places I know in NJ that are just over three hours away. Thanks.

lol, did you try google?

My Google seems to broken at the moment.

looks like nothing from the quick google search. try new era in rochester?

My Google comment meant that I did look in Google and got no love :wink: I read on some other car forum that there is a place in Phoenix, but no mention of the name, a number, or location of said shop. And the post was from early '07.

I’m just looking for two or three pulls with A/F readings. I could even deal without the A/F if I have to, but I’d much prefer them since I no longer have that info available to me. I’m not looking to have any tuning done, so I don’t care if the shop has experience with my ECU or not.

I did see New Era mentioned, but $100 for 3 pulls is, eh…I suppose I could do some tuning if I rent it out for an hour, but kind of a waste if I know I’m keeping nothing from the current setup. I guess I need to pull my head out of my nostalgic ass and realize that the days of $50 for three pulls is over.

And the link you gave me doesn’t work - the site apparently doesn’t exist anymore?