Syracuse area

Where are some popular spots to meet in the cuse? I currently live in rochester but grew up in the 315 and know the syracuse area pretty well.

Ppl used to meet in the Dewitt area.

i remember when i was in high school everyone was talking about erie blvd. they still doing that?

That’s pretty much been put to a rest.
Try nystreetscene.com for more CNY info.

2 years ago when i used to live there, everyone would meet at Dunkin Dougnuts right out side of Carrier Circle, (dont remeber the road name, pretty sure its Thompson Rd.)

Try there,!

OH PS, dont ever ever ever ever race, or drive even remotely over the speed limit on Erie Blvd, on a Friday or Sat night… COPS will nail your ass to the wall, I know I happened to me and another car

Yeah even 2 years ago its still the same now…we all meet at DD on thompson Road by carrier circle. Meets have already started last weekend. as for the blvd…thats been dead for years now but we are slow going back there when DD is full we are usualy on the blvd chillin

Nice! I’ll be popping around some of these days…

yeah i remeber when it got really bad on the blvd. they used to bring in trucks of water and dump them in the itersections so you couldn’t launch from the line… no traction, i think this proved to be an all around bad and unsafe idea!

Racing on the blvd with other cars around to begin with is/was a bad idea.

What time and day do these meets generally happen?

Friday/Saturday nights…I would guess ppl show up around 7pm or so.

Thanks. Kind of what I figured, but this area of NY is so different than the parts of the state I’m used to.

My finance live near the corner of Thomson road and Erie Blvd. I hear people racing all night on Friday and Saturday nights. People still do race on Erie, its just not as much as a couple of years back. There is a lot of patrol cars on Erie though. I usually go grocery shopping on Saturday nights and I’ll see 2-3 patrol car within a mile or two of each other. I always make sure to take my four door accord when I am driving around there at night to avoid attention from cops and ricers.