SyracuseStreetRacers.com

oh and my car ran low 13s when i bought it 4 months ago for 1500$. a pretty good buy if u ask me. its much faster now. and your right, alot of people have made proven power out of it. why is that bad? because i bought a tried and true platform to work with? lets try to make a more sensible arguement shall we?

a true platform car is not buying a 13 second car, its more like buying a 16 second car and getting it into the 13’s is alot better of a platform car to work with.

Man, talk about the battle of the ricers. This is like watching a cripple fight.

And there are ricers on both sides of the fence. Last time I checked everyone here (NYSpeed) meet up through the “Racing Forum”. Fucking right. If you spend more time in a parking lot than at a racing, you are a ricer. If you would rather go to a car show than a track, you are a ricer. If you devote more time to washing your car than taking a shower, you are a ricer. If you need to hang out with people just because they have the same car as you (or county of origin), well, you’re not a ricer, you just need to work on your social skills.

congrats you bought a 13 sec car for $1500, its not that hard. Following the vfaq/dsmtalk website is not that hard of a concept either, and I guarentee that most of your parts came from home depot, congrats, you still suck at life.

well i shower when i wash my car duh! does that still make me a ricer?

That applies to soooo goddamn many ppl on here. People need to realize that for the most part nobody gives a goddamn fuck about cars. The worst was a certain evo driver. He would meet a girl, and instantly start talking about his wastegate or something lame.

Jesus some of you people suck at the social interaction…

http://www.315er.net/photopost/afterdark/misc/xleft.gif

go home boys, it’s time to feed the hogs.

yea girls love to hear about wastegates.

Damn I can’t even make it to wastegates with most women, I’m luck if I get to say hello. Road-trip stigma > me.

As a graduate of Wayne Central High School… Well, that’s all. Just wanted to interject that I’m a 315er at heart. Although I never actually had a 315 phone number…

nyspeed in the winter is a great time

this thread makes my giggle muscles hurty.

as a 315er i about pissed myself when i read that post

in the civilized 585/716 world, we have toilets :lolham:

This thread keeps getting more and more worthless.

but it will kick back up, they allways do till it hits 20 pages then it will get locked

what r u talking about? how is buying a slow car to work with a " better platform?" are u retarded?

also, 66impalass, there isnt a single part on my car from, homedepot,pepboys, or any other of those favorite shopping destinations of yours. oh and u never answered on what your car ran cupcake.

no he did it right, i bought a mid 17 second car that can barely hit 14s after all my work, and i regret it. with the same amount of work on a 13 second car, it could be running 12s or better

Between the cuse boys airing out their dirty laundry over here and our members taking pathetic pot shots at them, I think it’s safe to say that this thread utterly and completely fucking blows. :bloated:

umm then getting the 16 second car to run 13s. i would say thats a much better platform to start with. IE: my teg it ran 17’s easy now it should be high 13’s to mid 14s as it sits right now. with a better manifold(one without a hole in it) it should be in the 13’s no problem even on snow tires, stock engine, and a rich basemap and i still drive it every day. soo whos retarted?

also having a slow car to work with as a better platform is that you can shave off 4+ seconds is a good thing to know when you buy a 13 second car and cant do much with out spending a ton more to break that. and with out having major issues in driveabilty.