SyracuseStreetRacers.com

i think that a 11 second talon that is street driven and able to stay on the road for more then 2 days is a goal itself and i always like tsi’s gst’s and gsx’s ive wanted one for a long time and still do want one. i think they are great cars i never hated on one.

There is no arguing that. I think thats the pretty sweet ‘dragon z’ bodykit.

yea luckily thats not from syracuse, just a random picture i found.

we don’t race during the day, so it’s hard to get a decent picture of someone flagging in syracuse

i have a laser rst, i bought it because it was soo cheap and i had just sold my civic. i am no stranger to hondas. ive owned 4 civics and 2 crxs. i just sold my 98 civic hatch with a 99 front end conversion that had a b16b powerplant. gutted, the car ran high thirteens all motor and mid to low 13s on a 50 shot. all this i did with less than 5 grand, including the cost of the car. so i dont just buy fast cars and think im awesome, ive built many impressive street and track cars. imo, dsms are cheaper and easier to get the power out of it and to the ground. im not hating on hondas, i love them. just wanted something cheaper to build that could handle the power reliably.

13sec is not “impressive” sorry.

Depends on teh whip. A 13 sec minivan or Taurus is impressive to me. means someone did some substantial modding and has a passion for cars. onteh other hand a 13 sec Mustang or F-body is whatever. Any foo can get a 'Stang or F-body to run 13s.

any 13sec car is pretty quick on the street.

Personally, for me…im more impressed with trap speeds more then anything. Anything over 125mph in the 1/4 gets my attention. It tells me that person is making some real good power.

This thread is like being in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you’re still retarded.

so this thread is like that saying, because noboday has heard that one enough. hahaha

i think this may be the first time i have seen a thread this long make a turn for the better.

you don’t think the big power honda guys are having tranny issues either? we’ve seen that here, NUMEROUS times. any car can break…once you start getting up that high in power, its only a matter of time before the weakest link of the system says bye bye

i think it can be summed up pretty well in the fact that we were not trying to take personal stabs at the people ON SSR.com…but more the image they are portraying with their site and their name. they just took it really personal.

wow I wasted alot of time reading this

I agree. My DD/winter beater is in the 13s and it is 100% stock.

I could have told you that back on the first page :slight_smile: Your way too optimistic.

wow…can i get a return on the minutes i wasted reading this?

I signed up for this sight and never got a reply e-mail. I’m very sad. :frowning:

then you didn’t email me

Good to see the club has a DUFF

:rofl:

new sig.

:rofl: newman thats amazing!