T.O. Tried to kill himself! ! ! !

is TO a 16yr old white boy?

pill suicide attempt definitly = cry for help… he couldn’t find another way to express his turmoil so he ate some pills then called the cops afraid that he might actually die… if he was serious he would have downed the whole bottle and went to bed “if” he really wanted to die… it’s a pussy way that’s not committed, you gotta figure you have atleast 2 hours to decide if you really want to die.

eating alot of pills and calling the cops afterward is just another way of saying i need to talk to somebody about my mental health and here’s my way of proving i’m serious.

i think most people are glad about it due to the fact that he seemingly has it all, “the good life” rich, famous, and talented. so he has no reason to be pulling this kind of shit.
i think every person in the world’s opinion who isn’t wealthy and famous believes that to be rich and famous would make them so happy that there is no reason to have any problems and that they are ungrateful and a bitch if they do…

no doubt it’d be great to be rich, but fuck being famous i wouldn’t want to live under the microscope i’d go broke from assaulting paparazzi.