t-up to hsbc

for people looking for a bank (even though there are several threads on here)
hsbc stopped some fucking asshole hitler loving fuckhead from spending 500$ with my stolen credit card numbers, they dropped the charges on the account with no questions asked besides asking me if i made the charges and they trusted me enough to believe me when i said no

and i also get 7.5% interest on my savings account

:bigclap:

What savings account do you have?

internet savings

hmm…last time i checkd it was 3.05%

Pics of interest rate on an official page (black out all other info obviously) or you are full of it. I have the online savings with them and used to get 5.05%, now it’s down to 3.05% with all the fed rate cuts.

Agreed, when i first started it was 5.05%. I have one at M&T also and that is 3.25 i believe.

the one I have through ING is 7.8% so it is possible FYI…

Maybe in your case but I have had my HSBC internet savings since it was offered. It was never 7.05

I’ll be hitting up HSBC saturday morning to switch my accounts most likely since I have exams tomorrow.

down with MandT!!

:bsflag:

No way a savings account is giving 7.8% right now.

http://home.ingdirect.com/products/products.asp?s=OrangeSavingsAccount

If you can prove me wrong great, I’ll move a bunch of money into it. Hell, 7.8 is a decent return in STOCKS right now.

:lol:

This is a little off topic But the HSBC in the Rand(?) Building downtown has this hottie working there. She is the greater.

7.5 when i signed up 2 years ago, its down to 6.0% and i cant acess any of my hsbc accounts till next monday, theyre sending me new cards and new account information, so right now i have 8$ until monday =)

I just dont believe it. How can someone have the same HSBC internet savings accounts and one have a 4% higher interst rate.

yea mine is definitly under 4% right now… (hsbc online savings)

why would they take your deposits at 7.5% to make loans at less than that?

Some people in this thread are retarded.

:word: :rofl:

HSBC is great until you have a problem and you have to talk to “John Wayne” or “Greta Garbo” in India.
Then again I hear if you have over 100k in your account you get a super special top secret customer service # to a well trained and gasp english speaking call center downtown.

Yeah but that number just plays a recording. “You have uninsured money. I suggest you move it elsewhere. This message will self destruct in 5…4…3…”