T5 turbo question

hey guys my brother told me about the T5 turbo for a 240 sx anyone know anything about it as in how to install one and if it would be hard to install one and where i could pick one up? Plz and thx ahead of time!!!

dude, before you come here and ask a question like that i suggest you do yourself a favour and figure out exactly what the hell you’re talking about?

do you even know what a turbo looks like?

dude, the best way to go is the T7. Much higher psi than a T5 and it makes boost even higher up in the rpm range!

haha

ty i love your little sig message thing.

spilner should be president of that club

ok thx spilner that helps out alot!!!

man i can’t believe all these new idiots can’t catch on that we’re making fun of them.

Or you guys could try not being douches and remember that no one is born with knowledge.

Yea some people are obviously too lazy to look into simple things themselves but you still need somewhere to start.

Maybe your brother was talking about the turbo from a Volvo T5…? Not sure, but you might want to get some details from your brother as to what he was talking about, or just have a look around here and do some studyin’!

Best of luck.

i built ty a car with a t5 turbo then he crashed it, now he owes me a 10 second car.

I’m locking this from other people posting things trying to be funny when it just ain’t.