Talks like these get you banned.

Travis seems to keep coming back for more

On a SRS note if you are looking for a mod who will ban people for breaking rules and shit ill do it. Im on this site all day at work.

[rant]I was a mod on another local site and my mod status was revoked cause i was moving and keeping bullshit out of threads, when not asked. Bullshit if a thread is being cluttered split it. If someone was abusing and making hateful remarks against someone warn them. if they continue ban them. [/rant]

Anyway if you are looking for an extra ill be glad to do it.

LOL

Last time we had a faggot dubber as our mod, he abused the fuck out of his privileges, sounds like you’d do the same.

who the f is kockman

just saw a comment from him on my rep gatville is that you? :lol

definitely anyone other than this guy and we should be in great shape

the only action i can take when i see this situation is unban the 3 dudes and apologize to them that they got caught under an admins poor decision lol if that didnt happen then yea i woulda went and deleted the stupid fuckin posts because they were definitely not cool. anyways im moving on, dont worry i still love you i just get rebellious when i see poor decisions :lol

TAKE THAT BACK

klopman is still bitter about seans party over a year ago. haahah youre such a little herb

:rofl ohhhhhhhhmannn

i think what is funny is that i never did anything to adversely effect KOCKMAN aka GATVILLE AKA Jon Klopman’s experience here. hes just a butt hurt cockswallower and is mad because i clocked his head into mcflurrys.

:cry

ding ding ding

round

Wrong.

brett and john let it esp guys . both of ya are friends of mine and if ya gave brett a chance john ya would like the guy . he was havin fun and it went a little far , we have all done that

Good thing I can’t ban. Seems simple enough, break the rules get a time out. You get tickets for acting like a dumbass on the road, same concept.

:lol ohhh what a night

Not exactly, idc about what happened that night even tho that was uncalled for. I just really dont like you at all, you are a douche all of the time, even in person you say douchy things. Im sorry if you wanted to be friends with me and i was an asshole! Fuck you too! :thumbup

yea because grown men always run around parties smashing people’s heads together. O’Doyle Rules!

Exactly