Taste of Buffalo...

[quote=“nappy1380,post:6,topic:31970"”]

With more Africans then actual Italians… but hey there are normally lots of good looking girls at the Italian fest.

[/quote]

africans, like black people…

almost ironic

Ummmm the weather report says 92-95 ish. I think I’ll die if I go outside.

The pulled pork sammich from Lafayette won. Fucking lame. It sucked, it was neither smokey nor tangy. The dinosaur’s got me spoiled. I was hoping to find good barbecue in buffalo. I tried a PP from fat bob’s too. Even worse. Shitty roll, the pork wasn’t pulled very well, and again no flavor. I thought about trying BW, but they only had something like salads or something equally lame.

I liked the philly cheese steak from dave and busters. Pretty generic, but it was good. Stuffed shrimp were good. Tuna from the steer was good.

The wife and I split 80 tickets, so we ate a ton of stuff. I’ve got to go to BW’s sometime soon. So far Kentucky Greg’s has been the best BBQ place I’ve found in Buffalo.

I need more Buffalo Style Fried Shrimp…

BW>dinosaur

sorry but i thought dino was the best untill i had BW’s

[quote=“VANDIT,post:21,topic:31970"”]

africans, like black people…

almost ironic

[/quote]

:2fingers:

i didnt go, but the italian festival is this weekend? in. i havent had a canolli in ages.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:25,topic:31970"”]

BW>dinosaur

sorry but i thought dino was the best untill i had BW’s

[/quote]

Sweet. There’s hope! Where is it?

lake ave

corner of lake and abbott

I’ve been on the Logistics Committee for the ToB for two years now. A lot of work, but free food and beer all weekend :tspry:

Carmine’s crabcake stuffed shrimp were really good, and can never forget the junkyard dog from Ms. Goodies. Dont eat that till last though or you’ll not be hungry for anything more.

When we were taking down on Sunday night, we got the AAA Nascar guy to do a burnout down Delaware, it was hot.

that crabcake stuffed shrimp was awesome i had that last year. What is a junkyard dog?

[quote=“BuickGN,post:28,topic:31970"”]

lake ave

corner of lake and abbott

[/quote]

I loved that place i gotta say that kentucky greg’s pork and gumbo are better but i would go to bw every night of the week if i could

junkyard dog = fried pita filled with a fish fry, french fries, cole slaw, and hot sauce. heart attack and an ass bomb, but soo good.

BW’s FTMFW for sure. I had them cater a family party and everyone loved it. The prices are great too.

I think BW’s is Meh, their BBQ Sauce tastes generic. The two times I got food from there the ribs were burnt.

the buffalo fried shrimp from orazios was awsome and the canjun blackened angus burger from the steer was amazing… best to things i ate the entire time…