taxes, gas, nys budget

so the answer is no you don’t.

it’s costing about 78 billion dollars to run NYS for one year.

have you seen some of the budget allocations? I’m pretty sure I remem ber reading somewhere about 12$ per roll of shit house paper.

You are so unbelievably stupid Karter. You really think you are seeing something NOBODY else is seeing?

Out medicare costs are the highest in the nation. People move TO NEW YORK to get on our welfare system.

We have public employee unions that protect the incompetent and the criminals.

New York is fucked beyond belief. Welcome to reality

Nobody is getting rich

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Shut the fuck up. You cant read apparently.

Here is all the info on NYS commodity contracts

http://www.ogs.state.ny.us/purchase/spg/lists/commodty.asp

so wait, because you just agree’d with me, I’m stupid? that is grand.

Do you ever get tired of people assuming you are mildly retarded?

Do you ever get tired of not having tigers blood?

and no. I don’t care that I dont fit in with the grab ass ub kids on nyspeed. I get along just fine with the people who dont play grab ass on here.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

so you don’t get tired of it? You just accept that you are mildly retarded?

All I do is win. You can take that however you want.
I go out whenever I please, eat what / wherever I please, buy whatever I please. Fuck whenever I please. I build engines, I fabricate, I weld. I’ve spent years circle track racing and building cars/ engines. So yeah if thats the deffinition of mildy retarded. I’ll take that. Its a shit load better than being YOU.

I don’t validate myself by logging on nyspeed and trying to go shit up threads to feel cool.

In the time you spent trying to talk shit to me, you could have made one good post. I said this last time you talked shit and got pissed off. You DO NOT contribute to the forum in any way, every post you’ve ever made sucks. They arent even mildly entertaining.
You bring nothing automotive to the table, You come here specifically for the off topic, to talk shit behind a screen.

In person not only would I make a fool out of you, but I would take your lunch money and spit in your milk.
Please continue your game of grab ass, trying to talk shit to me in every thread stopped being cool in 2009, you missed the boat.

How have you been posting since 2005 and still suck? Its obvious you don’t know that you suck, poster child for newmans thread.

being me >>>> being you

everything you do/say sucks

<3

keep telling yourself that. Being speedped > you

Ps if I cared, I could find a ton of threads started by you that just devolved into people making fun of you…

Lol at your sig, that’s cute

Why would you opt out of your creidt card? You only need to use it like once or twice a year on a couple purchases.If there is no annual fee its better to keep it open especially if it is one of the cards youve had for longer since that could effect your credit history.

Really 6 gallons? i just fill up every time.Your wasting more time going to the gas station then if you dont fill up.

for some reason. I didnt read that as credit card, I read it as conceal/carry fml.

[QUOTE=AngryHero;3175709]Why would you opt out of your creidt card? You only need to use it like once or twice a year on a couple purchases.If there is no annual fee its better to keep it open especially if it is one of the cards youve had for longer since that could effect your credit history.[QUOTE]

there were zero perks of the credit card, had it 4 years and it sucked. if i ever did have an issue i would have to call and bitch at the indian fuckers because i would have to repeat my name to them 5 times and i could barely understand what they were saying. if a good card comes along in the mail, maybe ill open it and toss it in my dresser drawer, but i dont really see it preventing me from getting a loan if i ever need one. ive already had an auto loan without a co signer, have multiple vehicles in my name currently, have misc. bills in my name, and have had the same job in a good career for almost 4 years now.

Here you go. Fix your ignorance.

http://publications.budget.state.ny.us/budgetFP/2010-11FinancialPlanReport.pdf

$507 Million in gas tax last fiscal year, $505 million projected this fiscal year. (Page 44)

Total budget $78,000 Million dollars. So income from the gas tax is 0.65% of the budget.

Somebody’s definitely getting rich. Where is the other $6 billion dollars from your initial estimate going???

Lol at Karter having no idea how anything works, then having some stupid, unrelated rant trying to validate his crappy life.

dont believe what you read. I don’t believe it. Think about how much gas is taxed and sold. those numbers don’t even cover 1/4 of nyc

lol did you literally plug your ears and shut your eyes and go “lalalalalala” after you clicked the link?

It figures that this abortion of a thread is the only political thing not to get moved to that abortion of a forum that is Politisuck. The two are just begging to be together.

good point karter. especially since NYC is not only the population center, but the car ownership center of the state as well.

well thought out argument as always