TDI_logik vs turbo honda civic

wonder if we could get this fool to do some dig races with a basically stock F body

for now lol a set of dunlop 315-35-17 lol for driving and my slicks for when i need em . when the dunlops are gone ill be runnin the new m-h drag radials

how do we know hes not on here already?

he is , i just cant think of his name

La duke says he isnt a member on here.

good going Pete. Between me and you maybe he doesnt think his civic is KOTS anymore.

did he try to run you for money? LOL

what a chode.

LOL… no money, he was very civil actually… maybe because i wanted to run him instead of me… maybe he didn’t feel my car moves out as good as he imagined, i dunno haha

poor kid got mopped again lol
good work pete

pete nice runs car is fast!. this kid is making us honda guys look bad tho

Haha… I think the kid is doing fine. Not many Hondas on here would be past Pete by 120

i need an fp black so they can’t pass me :frowning:

Yeah thats true I didnt think about that. traction owns us honda guys

:thumbup

I need Pete to get a fp black so I can use the 150 shot again!!

yea for real, i want in on some of this. Pete when you racing that white civic at the track?

whenever bud… probably end of juneish~? im taKINg a summer class starting may 23rd till july 5th so thats going to take up some of my time on wed but i’m always down for racing! speakin of which, gotta order the new tyres!

No street night (LVD) for you? may 18th?

yea i’ll be there but like i said, i have a summer class to take that will take up alot of my free time but i’m sure i’ll be able to weasle my way out haha…

car won’t be ready by the 18th, gonna get it retuned prolly last week in may

retune? your cars fast already!!

LOL…im adding a ShearerFab o2 housing and a bit more boost!

whats the difference between the one you have on now and the one you are getting?
is it a split housing like bwags’?