:tdown: to Mike Smith GMC/Buick/Pontiac

umm what? I don’t really care about the costs…i care about the costs in comparison to the value of the vehicle first of all. Secondly if I end up getting the 335, and this is the part you have to pay attention, it wont cost me a fucking cent in brakes, oil, or inspections for 50,000 miles So please explain to me how it’s going to cost me more to maintain over the next 2 years?

The fact that I don’t do perform regular maintenance service on my car does not for a second excuse the fact that you apparently suck at driving. Unless you were making north of 380 whp within 9,000 miles on the car, there’s no excuse for needing a new clutch. Fuck even cams + tune + pump should last 30k+

Note that I’m completely ignoring the fact I didn’t even factor in labor in my original figures fuck nut.

edit: OMG you only have an exhuast/pump/tune…are you joking me? I have well over 3 dozen drag launches, a couple auto-xs and 2 co-driven track days and it still performs just as well as it did brand new…Maybe instead of investing in a new turbo kit, you should invest in some driving lessons.

Take a look around the board, the number of EVOs who’s drivers don’t suck (ie didn’t need a new clutch sub 15,000 miles) compared to the number who do suck (ie YOU) and tell me if the “evo clutches are weak stock” is true or just an excuse made up by people who fall into the 2nd category