:tdown: to Mike Smith GMC/Buick/Pontiac

[quote=“MidgeX,post:24,topic:28128"”]

wait didnt u buy a gto like 2 months ago, what happened

[/quote]

Ya, I guess I missed that also. Damn, We never even got to run. Why did you dump the GTO?

[quote=“02CelicaGt,post:2,topic:28128"”]

Why would they give you a full tank of gas?

[/quote]

I’ve worked for two dealership groups. Both fill every car (new or used) up before delivery. It’s not uncommon.

[quote=“strokingnova,post:40,topic:28128"”]

what kind of truck you get

[/quote]

:word:

No polls this time around? I’m shocked.:biglaugh:

when did you trade in the car? I thought most dealerships have a return policy (within 3 days or something). I’d return the thing, honestly and go someplace else. A good dealership is hard to find

Didnt you go there becuase it we the “best deal” and now…

call and ask for the owner, the truck should have been cleaned, half tank of gas, and no broken head light.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:45,topic:28128"”]

Didnt you go there becuase it we the “best deal” and now…

[/quote]

So much for a “deal” at the "deal"ership. :biglaugh:

i got rid of the GTO because i was getting too much unwanted attention (getting pulled over for literally no legit reason), i wanted to save some money, and get something i felt comfortable with. that all being said, i’ve also changed my priorities since buying the GTO and realized that a “toy” is not important now, and finishing school, getting a real job and moving out on my own is. I’m also a truck person at heart, so i picked up a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD. it has all the goodies on it, and i really like it. i know i have really no use for a 2500, but they gave me more for my car than i got it for, and lowered my payments.

now, here comes the :bloated: part: it has the big 8.1 with the Allison transmission in it. again, i have no use for this, but the thing gets between 11 and 14 mpg in the city and on the highway with the cruise set at 70, it gets a consistent ~24 mpg. I shit you not. and its better than what i was getting in the GTO (also doesnt need 93 gas). i feel more at home in a truck, and i love this thing thus far. it also does some pretty sweet burnouts lol

http://a537.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_1f7c8de703f6baceb3108167783fee70.jpg

that thing is bigger than your house

:tup:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:6,topic:28128"”]

Not to mention you can’t prove that it was cracked when they inspected it.

[/quote]

True fact right there.

Nice Truck 502 ftw.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:48,topic:28128"”]

i got rid of the GTO because i was getting too much unwanted attention (getting pulled over for literally no legit reason), i wanted to save some money, and get something i felt comfortable with. that all being said, i’ve also changed my priorities since buying the GTO and realized that a “toy” is not important now, and finishing school, getting a real job and moving out on my own is. I’m also a truck person at heart, so i picked up a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD. it has all the goodies on it, and i really like it. i know i have really no use for a 2500, but they gave me more for my car than i got it for, and lowered my payments.

now, here comes the :bloated: part: it has the big 8.1 with the Allison transmission in it. again, i have no use for this, but the thing gets between 11 and 14 mpg in the city and on the highway with the cruise set at 70, it gets a consistent ~24 mpg. I shit you not. and its better than what i was getting in the GTO (also doesnt need 93 gas). i feel more at home in a truck, and i love this thing thus far. it also does some pretty sweet burnouts lol

[/quote]

Granted it’s human nature to do what you want and justify it with logic, you sir are the king of this. Have fun getting an average of 10 mpg in a big ass work truck that you have absolutely no need or use for. :stuck_out_tongue:

/hate. Nice truck.

Nice truck, but damn dude from now on just deal with your own issues and don’t post them online…

Do you actually need a truck like that ? or do you just enjoy throwing away money on gas…

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:48,topic:28128"”]

… i wanted to save some money, …i’ve also changed my priorities since buying the GTO and realized that a “toy” is not important now, and finishing school, getting a real job and moving out on my own is…i have no use for this, but the thing gets between 11 and 14 mpg in the city…

[/quote]

Ok, so you wanted to save some money, not have a “toy”, be able to afford to live on your own.

How does a new heavy duty 8.1L truck that gets 11mpg satisfy any of those? You should have bought a used honda.

Finishing school = Drive Honda or some beater

[quote=“sureshot007,post:56,topic:28128"”]

Ok, so you wanted to save some money, not have a “toy”, be able to afford to live on your own.

How does a new heavy duty 8.1L truck that gets 11mpg satisfy any of those? You should have bought a used honda.

[/quote]

I want to put mike on my ignore list but watching such an idiot makes me laugh:lol:

[quote=“sureshot007,post:56,topic:28128"”]

[/quote]

That would make sense. Why would he do that?

All I know is that this is a direct result of not posting a poll seeking guidance.

Maybe you are awful at making decisions on your own…

On a better note…it would be a perfect tow rig…how much to borrow it for a weekend :slight_smile: