Teal EF?

I have plenty of time to decide seeing that Im jobless.

Yea that ruins plans

keep it all motor, keep it real clean. just my .02 let me know when you wanna sell it lol

Congrats on the EF, looks solid! Great and somewhat rare color for EF’s. I got a Crx Dashboard for ya if you need it by the way.

After owning 3 EF’s I got a special place in my heart for them and will always love them as a pure go kart like driving experience and entrainment.

We have got to start EF club.

+2 for boosting it

and sell your T/A to a right full owner.

:open_mouth:

I would keep it all motor, wire tuck it,and keep it clean. In a way I think boosting it would take away from the fun of driving the car. Especially if you are using it as a daily driver.

LEAVE IT NA!!!

I love intake sound. Get a quite exhaust so the intake is louder than the exhaust. That’s how to do it.

NA ftw

NA ftl. You guys are nuts. Boost it, then you’ll see. You will have a smile on your face everytime you drive it…

haha, aint that some shit. i talked to you at school about your car. its the kid with the teal coupe. which i just crashed and im buying a blue DA! today actually.

Im looking for some B series goodies if anyone has cam, header, high comp pistons etc.