Team Roll Call v2.0

Made the post in the other section , you know… the OTHER section :wink:
But I figured it will get more attention in here…

MODS, DELETE WHICH EVER THREAD DOES NOT GET THE FIRST POST.

Just curious as to what other teams are out there… make yourself heard!

Post what cars / how many members and what sort of events you will be doing (drift/grip/drag/etc)

Cheers!

dont really have a “team” but i have 2 friends with 240’s who i work with that im gonna cruise with when the roads are salt free. Wel prob do a little bit of drift/grip

LoRdZ OF DA’ EXCarPmenT RePReSEnTIN!!!

GTRC.
752 members.
Bored with 500hp.
8)

Crazy Akbar and the Camel Jockeys.

yeah I’m in… just call me Mohammad Abdul al-Malik Mohammad Ahmed Mohammed Saiid Mohammad.

i am from Team Bing…

definately the coolest team on earth, and with only 2 members.

Bing and You…

:smiley:

yeah I’m in… just call me Mohammad Abdul al-Malik Mohammad Ahmed Mohammed Saiid Mohammad.[/quote]

Or Dave, for short.

:greddy: :hay:

I work solo. No team for me. :jerkit:

i guess you could call us kitchener guys a team…s13gg, hector and myself…but really we’re always to busy fixing s13gg’s shit to do our own.

Autosporttechnik, just a bunch of close friends who go cruising, but we should be having events this summer

Glowstick Master Ginos From Woodbridge

you might have seen us before, green underbodies, cut springs, cousins with body shops, you’ve heard of it.

Team Seppuku, all the great perks of being in a high end racing team, but with only one catch… You have to commit suicide.

Team H.P., working it 'Hard’er then the Glowstick Master Ginos from Woodbridge. We generally practice in ‘Parking’ lots.

no name or logo (or lighters)( ty thinks hes a funny man by singling out one specific team but its not funny GT ) but we are definately a team

me, matt, dan, james, avery, adam, ed, chris, artur, eric.

any combination of that group are usually together (with sasha too but he has other official ties lol)

its a GTA west crew yo

BROO TEAMS ARE SIIICC

im part of team wangan dirt road,

my rivalry team is team buddy club stage 4

SICC

Team DOHC (dual overhead hump camels) - the luxury kind, not those single kind mofos

well two things are noticeable from this post:

1. it went to hell
  2. there are lots of one man “crews” out there :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. I R T3H W1NN0RZ
  4. Zlatko is gay.

yup to hell it goes.

woot

GT