went from KA-T to SR

well the story is that i was going to go with a KA-T build, but i found a SR20 black top for an s13 complete motor, trans, and ecu for 1300 with apporx 70K which i couldnt pass on… my team ELITE wanted me to go wit the KA-T for my S14!!.. open for debate!!

if you decide to stick with the KA-T … ill take the SR for 1300!!
personally i like KA-T … but and SR is more JDM! i

Do not worry Junior, get the SR.

lol…

What does this “team” do exactly?

lol

we build our cars, and race them, chill, bbq, like a family!!.. for example like yesterday a few of us went to another members house (the boss), and had some nice home cooked food, play some XBOX360, and watched movies!!

Does the boss have a grocery store? And are you guys going to race wars?

lolololol… NO!

omg race wars…
what part of the city do you guys own =P

hey im a part of team draggone, lol, wat do we do, hummm!! build fast cars, and sell them to the kids all around, u know we do have the real jdm tyte stuff, LOL!!
junior run the sr, its relaible, i have it, black top 97 , its fine as race and daily driver

Are you all brown? Or is it just trinituner?

do a KAT im only buying a SR so i have some decent power for drift while il build my kat

LOL
team draggone is like a personal team24k ?>

is it drag-gone
or dragon?
what does it mean though.

ay at laest they arnt any jews in our team, whats sup osad long time, y afraid of the the west end now!!! pussy!!

Nah man hahaha, I got no car right now. My new s13 is all apart in my garage :frowning:

I’ll see you in the spring brother :wink:

Do not ever ever refer to us to (24K racing)

We race!!! we do not pose!!!.

We have cars from 240, skyline, Talon, Supra(2jz), Mazda.

Some of the cars are running low 11s

Its DRAGGONE, its two words put as one (drag) (gone).

Dude, Team24k has 2 skylines.

U guys race eh? Where?

Mark don’t do this. This thread will turn to COMPLETE shit as soon as anyone answers your question.