This shit is what a club is all about

Who’s with me on this one?

No emo inspired douchebaggery

No fights (nothing serious, anyway)

… For once I actually felt like I was a part of a true car club with other enthusiasts.

70+ (mostly) modified cars driving in single file is something not many people can ever say they’ve been a part of and bing and the rest of the supporting crew pull it off time and time again bigger and bigger every time.

I doubt there is another model specific club in Canada who has ever pulled something like that off.

Thanks once again Bing.

no need to mention the fact that we all were ordered, not speeding or driving in a dangerous manner…laughs…

who was speeding?! :smiley:

Last time I checked my speedo is off and shows 160 when I do 100:rolleyes:

I’m not. You can be part of the club when you get your 240sx running. Untill then. Stfu. Tia. :slight_smile:

1. Thanks for being an asshole.

2. I said “other enthusiasts” and if you weren’t so foreign you would understand that this is not the equivalent of saying “other 240 drivers”

3. Stop typing like turbozee

4. Thanks for being an asshole.

WTF are you talking about? We’re we at the same meet?

I’m surprised the rockers we making fun of at No Frills didn’t want to throw down and its all on video OMFG.

I wanna see videos!

EDIT : That picture is the funniest thing I have ever seen on this forum.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha that picture is making me tingle.

i agree with yah johnny. it was unreal stepping out of my car everytime we pulled over to see a line-up of 240’s beyond eyesight.

pic of the year

OMG dave…

that picture is amazing.

RE: THREAD TITLE…

you do realise that you are basically agreeing that i was right all along and that anyone who doubted me for a second is a retard right?

http://www.blinkerfluid.org/spd/images/son_niagara_2007/wontbebeat.jpg

^ nice photoshop!!!

I never doubted you Bing, you are the meat master. pun intended.

Mark,

Do I distinctly hear your car backfiring?

Something just backfired thats for sure.

haha thats a nice pic.
and ya this was such an awsome meet, when we pulled into no frills everyone just stoped what they were doing and watched us all pulled in, was wicked we took over the whole section of all (mainly) 240’s

everyone loves son

NOT WORK SAFE

http://www.roflsaurus.com/users/admin/s240sex.jpg

bsflag

hot! i <3 son240

bing, that looks so natural for you! and i think newman wants it…
lol