teaser pic of new paint scheme (56K passout)

looks pretty good, at least different from alot of other 240s out there like all the white ones like my own lol,

Paint my car now! haha

what kind of hood is that? its fuckin sick and I want one =)

C-west baby!! might be geting another in a few weeks or so.

lol congratulations, you have yourself the offical son240sx bass boat in your driveway now :stuck_out_tongue:

jus kiddin man, it looks ok from a distance but once you can see the sparkles, it dun look as good. regardless of which its yur car so as long as you like it, no one else really matters heh

Ive seen you everywhere in the red tho haha and i was loving it too heh

I do indeed… so if you ever need anything done then just let me know :wink:

Another mod???!?! =0

wtf

http://i14.tinypic.com/4ya0179.jpg

…wtf…

why wouldnt…why wouldnt you paint it after you put the flares on. and how easy is the mouting of them? and how well do they fit i kinda like it

I REALLY hope your getting wheels that justify running those flares.

ok so NOW it reminds me of my rx-8 lol

Took the mirrors off, the bumpers off, but he couldn’t take the markers and sideskirts off…that sucks. I saw this car at a show ocne with sideskirts and the paint was half on the edge of the sideskirt and body it looked rediculous. It’s like painting over wall sockets and light switches at home.

Edit: I didn’t realize there was 4 pages. lol

yea those are nigs flares they didnt fit all to well i had to mod them a bit…and you saw my car at a show? logik23 ? which show ive only been to 1 it was a Independant picnic thingy.

oh and I wanted the sidemarkers to be the same color as the car thats why it was left on …to me it kinda looks good.

wheels maybe getting some new 1’s from project takumi in the winter =)

Sorry, I didn’t say it right, I didn’t see your car, I saw aniother car at a show that didn’t take the sideskirts off when it got it’s paint job and it looked really bad.

is this ar for sale???

well everyone already knows my opinion towards this car so ill leave it at that…

You might be a redneck if your? Car looks like a fishing boat!!!

What’s up with new hood, spoiler, side skirts, wheels, mirrors, etc…but keep the PIG NOSE?

its your car and you can do what you want. but umm you went from nice to rice .
Just my 2c