tech and install sections

I think there is a little confusion here…not anyones fault. I have seen double posting because people don’t know which area is the right one. Not really a big deal. This is more of a over time thing and Mike’s great thinking cap is on for sure to help out.

We will have many tech questions and some we have answered b4 and some are new. To eliminate some of the repeat questions, could we use one of the areas for stickys only. So if someone wants to know how to do a turbo on a ka, we leave the thread open for a while, throw all the knowledge we have into the thread and sticky and lock it in the other section? This way the comon questions, sr swap, sil80 lights, z32 upgrade or any other install can be right there 4 everyone to see/use whenever they need. And if someone has something to add to a locked thread they can just PM flavio.

I thought it sounded like a good idea.\

YES…NO?

Have been :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: again? I will see what kind of organizing i can do.

U suck and no…I thought it would help… :doh:

Yes i believe that the tech section should be for discussing problems and asking for advice on maitenance and problems and the installs section should be How to’s and just advice on installing new parts or changing old one etc.

Well, to open a new forum, I would have to do it. And yes, whatever is doable.

We could just title it “FAQ’s about Tech” or something along those lines. And the other can just be Tech or whatever…

it was just a thought. What does everyone think?