Idea to cut down on all the Ka-t Vs. Sr posts and other crap

Why dont mods put like a preferance page in the tec form, where all the hot topics come up that constantly get locked over and over again can go.

Where each page is a new poll, Like one can be a permenent sticky pole of motor options, one can be what body style. Just garbage like that, i think it would cut down on the garbage posts.

Or maybe im an idiot I dunno I havnt slept all weekend so maybe im making an ass of myself, but thats my idea. Yeah.

Hey your right SR’s do rule.

:lol:

Hey, quit making stupid posts.

Newbracer, it’s an ok idea. A dedicated topic for debateable topics. Possibly a dedicated forum section for these reoccuring debates. It would be a mess.

Why can’t people just search and find the info on this board and others, its eaiser, quicker, and you get more answers. + Your thread doesn’t get locked.

Hey, quit making stupid posts.

Newbracer, it’s an ok idea. A dedicated topic for debateable topics. Possibly a dedicated forum section for these reoccuring debates. It would be a mess.

Why can’t people just search and find the info on this board and others, its eaiser, quicker, and you get more answers. + Your thread doesn’t get locked.[/quote]

true but people are lazy, human nature…

I would agree that a debate section may compliment chat well, but then again it may take some time to set-up ie:headaches for admin…

Here ya go…

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154037#154037

Cool, well as i said, its just an idea, if it dosnt work out then oh well.

Nah, it’ll work out.

Hopefully it keeps other related threads from spawning on the subject.

Plus it can prove to be a thread full of info. :dunno: