:zong:

Do you see the dolphin on your screen?

no, these people are just dumb, its not even an act

jesus i was hoping there was an excuse for them haha

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

it was HORSE!

ok…now…who ever can say the greeting the fastest WINS

lol thanks fry

thank you for calling localnet tech support, can i please have your username or ticket number!

or for corecomm. thank you for calling tech support can i please have your email address.

the sad thing is if you say user name to corecomm they get confused and dont no, if its localnet and you say email address they dont understand. and its always switching from company to company for me. fuckers

i need a face with a fist in the air. like its saying you bastards

:jays:

hahahahaha where are you making these. sorry i have never really looked into that

ugh me too…i was for sony though…some dumb people there haha

but i must say, localnet takes the cake

my tech support now is a lot less stressful :slight_smile:

a bubble fist would work in front of his face too.

So true, god I have so many boring stories like these.

Customer: Hi, I can has printer but it no turn on.
Me: Okay I just need the model.
Customer: I can’t see it, it’s too dark.
Me: Do you have a light you could turn on by chance?
Customer: No the power is out.

I had that happen once too, they were calling on their cell phone :rofl:

It’s like having wartime flashbacks lol.

“NO! IM NOT GETTING OFF THE PHONE UNTIL I GET CONNECTED. IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TO GET THROUGH TO YOU GUYS. FIX THE PROBLEM NOW!”
“Sir, are you calling on a different phone line than the one your computer is connected to?”
“NO, HOW MANY PHONES DO YOU THINK I HAVE? DO YOU THINK I’D HAVE NETZERO IF I WAS MADE OF MONEY? NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NO DIAL TONE THING?! IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THAT ONE BEFORE! YOU BROKE MY COMPUTER WORSE”

you guys have no idea… trying being on their turf… in their homes…
there’s no place to hide…

Ahh, I feel your pain Jay/Kev. When I started hanging up on people, I knew it was time to move on. Training was nice though, got me off the phones. One of my favorites was when Chris (Skurge420) was on the phone with someone that couldn’t read. Then she got put on speaker phone why Chris just yelled, haha.

One of my personal favorites was when a guy told me “I was a stupid fucking dick head that needs to go back to computer school because his 56k was slow”. Man I messed with that guy bad. He got so mad but wouldn’t hang up. So I just kept stringing him along making him do pointless things.