Technology today is ridiculous

http://www.medgadget.com/archives/2008/01/electronic_contact_lenses.html
wow, thats a pretty awesome sounding device. maybe it can actually help blind people somehow?

poor rabbit. i seriously hate animal testing.

Me too but unfortunatly it happens and for our benifit, you really wouldnt belive some of the shit that goes into consumer products that was tested on animals before hand… and even then the shit half the time will kill you in larger doses. :wow

That…looks…awesome

yawn

anyone remember those wild eyes contact lenses?? This could totally be a new style! :lol

Seriously though, this would be pretty cool if it were to work eventually!

yes, perhaps we should test on humans?

yeah, i duno… i’d rather kill bunnies than test on serial killers, rapists, murderers, pow…

unfortunetley our constitution says we can’t do that, somewhere I’m sure. I have no problem testing on murders who would otherwise be sentanced to death, or rapists who should be sentanced to death also, but it cant happen…so were left with the bunnies…kill as many as you like they reproduce fast enough.

8the Amendment
The government shall not inflict cruel and unusual punishment for crimes…
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment.

Good ol’ Constitution.

the constitution is for fagg0tz…

so everyones a fagot for following it for 232 years? lol jk

i’m just saying, i’d rather test shit on the alreayd wastes of life we have in jails, rather than cute bunnies!

yea well if we did that would give a REAL good incentive NOT to fuck around raping people and killing them, imagine the rate of crime flop from that one LOL

yeah because the death penalty is a real deterrent… :crackup

hippy