very disturbing!!

anyone hear about this?

Yea I heard about this last week. Fucked up.

shit makes me sick.

WOAH. Thought that shit was a joke. What the fuck!?

what the fuck is this? how much out of control shit can we hear?

we just got the mother killed twice thing, before that it was some local shit about some kids breaking into a house and making a mother suck her kids dick and then killing them

now its with fathers eating eye balls

so we got stories of mothers, fathers, kids, OH yea and another story i just heard about some kid in some school in america getting raped with a fucking broom stick IN school…

wat the fuck…this is seriously like some contest to see who can get caught doing the most insane shit

WHOA i actually just read the whole thing

hes fucked… his son is now blind cuz of this bullshit… you cannot be serious there isnt enough correct words in any language to explain how fucked up this guy is

now his son is blind for this…for life… great… nice future !

Holy shit…

so fucking scummy

What a scumbag

thats the best u guys got? scumbag???

a scumbag is travis (subaru)

this dude is more like a masochistic devil who needs to be tourtured in the worst way possible!

o damn

once again what the fuck is wrong wit people my god i am far from normal but that would never happen that fuck needs a fun couple yrs in prison wit the nation .but tell them he is a pedo

torture should be a real sentence… for this kind of shit… i dont believe in the life sentence and electric chair and injection shit… if u do something like this you NEED torture… even if its by a means of chemical injection that slowly kills u in a painful way… whatever he should have to pay for eating someones fucking eyes out

its bad enough he ate an eye out, then went and destroyed the other, completely fucking blind… being blind is such a horrible thing especially when you were not born blind and know what it is like to see

Oh my God, that made me sick to my stomach.

Exactly, inject hydroclauric (sp?) acid through an IV and into his blood stream.

why do we give people like this a chance to rot in a jail cell with food/water and bathroom facilities?

fuck that mother fucker. Strap him to a post in the middle of new york city and let people do their own thing to him. People like this dont deserve to rot in a cage…they deserve to be tortured but not enough to kill them…let them heal up and do it all over again./

I’m sure guys in prison will take care of him and make his stay very welcoming.

yea ^ this is true hopefully he’ll get treated like a bitch in hail

An eye for an eye?

Literally.

See what I did there?

http://420.thrashbarg.net/i_see_what_you_fucking_did_there_bird.jpg