Teh new project... like i need another

Where is Holiday Park?

I saw that DLK had some in teh back…

Did you change set-ups already or does the vortech set-up use a return line?

Any deicsion on rims yet?

if you need local check you hydrualic store. when i am in a pinch i have a place in coraopolis that i go to all the time. it is cheaper to go through summit

i have some fittigs here but depends on what you need
you can use a bulk head fitting that way you will not need to weld onto the pan. i have used those with decent luck. there isn’t any pressure so just needs to carry fluid.

Holiday Park is in Plum, on Rte 286. Wing’s is about 2 miles from the intersection of 380/366 in New Ken. DLK is closer to you, I’m sure. DLK is where I send stuff for machine work. I deal with Jeff.

This is for the vortech oil drain.

I thought about the bulkhead fitting… but the problem with that is the area i have to work with is very tight and the pan is finned, so i’d have to cut a lot away to make it work.

I’ll have to check my hydraulic guy and see what he has, i never thought of that. Foremost, I’d prefer to weld a female fitting to the pan so that I can plug it later on if necessary and will help keep everything simple and clean.

Look who’s been the busy f’ing beaver=

welded up an exhaust real quick as well… the entire cat back was smashed from the wreck,

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/cbf4ce3e-e780-4a78-a944-9a140010214d.jpgClick here to see Video

I need to take a buzz up there and check this thing out.

Its not that much to look at… if i end up really keeping it, i forsee mostly track car for sure.

:slight_smile: im stopping back down i want to go for a rip…baldy likey:naughty:

who did all the body work and paint??

Its going to need a clutch… you should have heard me screaming by your place the other day :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of it turdteg did, some my pops did… some…ok none I did :tounge:

Is that the big ass titanium can I see on there?

who is turdteg??

anyways swing by next time and pick me up…get me outa this hell hole for a min…haha

I did put my titanium N1 on it. It sounds AMAZING!

turdteg runs a little body shop tward valencia, i’ll tell him to post up his “experience” in the s2 :wink:

if you want a ride, better bundle up b/c top down is the only way i ride!

HOLY SH@&^*! It wasn’t like stupid fast. But for a Skate board with ugly rims it was amazing! Also the fact that we were Beelowing!!! down Rt.8 with no top, no seat belts, Rods for the door handles hanging out of the car. I think putting that all in the mix it was all nutty!

Also the car sounds like a freakin indy car. The sound of that thing at 9,000 rpm it down right amazing.

FUCK IT MAN thats why they make Carharts :slight_smile: i wanna go …

i havent been in something fast since i took the teg off insurance in october give me something to hold me over till spring lol

2 guys in carharts, in a whistling black s2k, half put together on chevy lumina 3 spokes… you can always tell who’s from butler :bigthumb: