Teh new project... like i need another

Swap a 2JZ in that bastard… now that would be ridiculas!

As cool as that swap is, its not original enough anymore… sheesh its liek everyone today has a 2jz in a s2k :drama:

not really, but :stuck_out_tongue: I’d be more into building up the f20c before i’d swap it.

Thats because its cheap and can make more power than the f20c could ever dream of… but damn that thing supercharged has to be a fuck load of fun!

nice looking project, you have a tally of how much you spent thus far?

I agree the 2jz will always out power the f20c, but unless you are building something absolutely retarded, im fine with a couple forged pieces here and there matched with a big snail.

I do keep a tally of what I spend, but for resale purposes I’m not about to disclose it… aka its cheap as HEIL.

its actually not all that cheap, theres a fair amount of fab work needed in addition to the fact that s2k drive train sucks, so you gotta redo the whole back end as well if want alot of power.

I can’t imagine spending the money on an s2000 first, then doing all the fab work to get it done. Maybe i just aint baller enough :thumbdown:

So far, Im stuck on oil drain fittings… I’ve been trying to see if i can get a pipe fitting in aluminum to weld on the pan. I just dont like the idea of tapping such a thin section and having it hold and not leak. If i can come up with some kinda weld on fitting, im going that route.

for our SAE car at pitt, we weld on aluminum bungs and thread them to whatever we need all the time. just a thought.

where do you get the aluminum bungs? I assume for o2/spark plug type size?

no you can get smaller. ill ask my friend andrew where he gets them. i think he orders them from mcmaster but in not positive.

ya man, I’d appriciate it.

For a turbo Drain?

ya, some kind of aluminum fitting i can weld to the pan and screw fittings into.

summit -10 weld on bung like 5 dolla

I have a few of them if you dident live 2 hours away i would drop one off

ya wtf is up with that… i’d say move out of teh ghetto, but its not like im not in it!

haha i forgot to ask andrew… but yea i remember its summit!

does anyone sell Earl’s fittings local?

Summit is as local is it gets

ask jeff from 1st try,hd has some

try Wing’s Speed in Holiday Park - Denny 724-327-4068. I know he used to have Earls fittings in stock.