TEH TORQUE MASTAR!~

I thought this was hilarious:

http://images.andale.com/f2/108/120/19353037/1113965595348_TM.jpg

Look at that torque curve!

shit I think they forgot to turn on the dyno monitoring computer until the middle of the run, it starts at peak power haha

And from the looks of things you gain 1/2lb of torque.

ghey

Actaully you would probably gain a lot, but its a give and take with HP. Its for ignition, so it probably retards your timing a HUGE amount, so much that its difficult to drive but it will give you a good amount of torque, probably between 1000-3000rpm, then your car will run horribly.

“digital torque power up sustem”
if you can’t afford to spell check your add you can’t afford to make a decent product.

enough said.

Bahahahahahahaha :lol:

OMG your right “Sustem” :lol:

Actaully you would probably gain a lot, but its a give and take with HP. Its for ignition, so it probably retards your timing a HUGE amount, so much that its difficult to drive but it will give you a good amount of torque, probably between 1000-3000rpm, then your car will run horribly.[/quote]

ummmm what are you talking about… retarding your timing takes torque AWAY you lose all midrange

Actaully you would probably gain a lot, but its a give and take with HP. Its for ignition, so it probably retards your timing a HUGE amount, so much that its difficult to drive but it will give you a good amount of torque, probably between 1000-3000rpm, then your car will run horribly.[/quote]

ummmm what are you talking about… retarding your timing takes torque AWAY you lose all midrange[/quote]

Read my post please, you get great amount of torque between 1000-3000rpm, that is NOT mid range. :roll:

Thanks for agreeing with my post though, just you gave it the wrong kinda attitude.

burrrrrm!