Teker's Draggin'

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8999157687821222458

That song kinda made me want to kill myself

good way to get rid of framerails

Nice to see Wyotech turning out some quality individuals to the Automotive industry…

:meh:

good way to make it sound like you know what your talking about. most draggers will use blocks so that they dont ruin their frame rails

Interesting fact about the blocks, didnt know that. Thanks for that tidbit.

wow…cause theres a reason to building a peice like that…you may as well get an old tempo will bad rear suspension and drag it…so point less

Everyone likes something different. If you can’t appreicate the time thats put into it then don’t post.

+1

very well put. :tup:

I had one of those tempos. an 86, suspension was so loose i could bottom out the front and back just by pumping the brakes

gas brake dip dip!

didnt even need to hit the gas, thats how bad it was. brake BAM let off, BAM, repeat.

I like how car enthusiasts say that things people enjoy doing to their car is pointless. I guess then you could say that anything people do other than leaving it bone stock is pointless. If someone gets pleasure out of what they’ve done to their own car its not pointless.

Personally, I dont like to see ruts ripped in the roads.

i think its cool, esp when they use different metals for the blocks that burn different colors

checked, no grooves in the road.

I find that extremely hard to believe.

the blocks on the rails are soft metal that will destroy itself before the road.

I can only tell you what I’ve seen first hand Kevin.