TEMPORARY zero dollar elise repair. [sound clip page 2]

newman i hate your skills at inventor. i need to get back into playing around with it but my versoin 4.0 is lacking and corrupt. HELP ME MAKE A MANIFOLD IN INVENTOR LOL. ILL PAY

nice exhaust, although, its too bad its not mounted to a turbine.

–but for what its worth i think its better looking this way(obv. except for the misfortune of having it damaged in the firstplace). it looks much more inspired by its racing heritage. i bet it sounds insane

is there any weight savings with it? or is it heavier than original?

Don’t ever rid the sharpied message. Even on final repairs.

More like… aka fucking awesome!

i think i am going to have a sheet of stainless cut to replace the black aluminum. also might jethot the exhaust.

SOUND CLIP

also one from twizted:
Explore Brian Rupe

newman sounds sweet man. u made the exhaust, nice. sounds good i wanna see it.

Sounds sick!

Nice. Too bad twizted’s vid cuts out right before you did that hairy steamer all the way down to southwestern :headbang:

siiiiiiiiiiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

one wheel peel FTL.

not a bad idea, but clean up those welds first.

lol, my shitty mig didn’t have the best penetration. lol. I’d probably grind them down.

FYI, dont jethot the exhaust… it doesnt do well with water… when its hot and gets wet it stains and looks marbled, high temp PC may be a better idea or redo the whole thing in bling stainlesss

When I hit a racoon with my rx7 I used red vinyl to patch up the cracks in my front bumper, looked pretty good…let me know if you need vinyl. Our vinyl shop has all colors, reflective, carbon fiber, camaflauge, black, diamond plate, red…

I am planning on doing something with vinyl as a temporary solution.

At about 40 seconds when you went under the bridges on 20 it sounded bada$$

haha. yeah. and it sounds better than this 1900 dollar stainless exhaust most elise guys buy. Yes, you heard me right. Just this part. Elise people are fucking stupid.

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55004&stc=1&d=1180757673

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55005&stc=1&d=1180757686

shit, i could make that for like what, 200 or less?

for a m3 that woulda cost 2100 bux…

and yea i could make that for ~300 bux… the pure stainless muffler may be expensive… or is it tit?