Thank you all.

+1

I should have been more specific, thank you all…except rick :stuck_out_tongue: j/p

i have been hanging out a bit lately, and you guys have done a great job exceeding my needs when it comes to my questions and parts needs. i will continue to buy my parts from you guys, and everytime i come in there im jealous lol, i WISH i could work somewhere like that, or even just hang out to watch and learn a thing or two. i think im gonna stop in tomarrow cause i need to find me a merge collector in mild steel, as short as possible…for a T25…if you can help me out someone PM me lol.

You guys are all the best at hybrid and i want to thank you guys for the exceptional work you guys have done to my car, and good luck in the future!

You forgot lil jon!

YEAH!!!

Well ive always known about the guys at hybrid and have always heard about what good work you guys do and that don is a real legit honest guy to go to, from other members and some of my good friends .But last week i experienced it first hand when i dropped my head off to don.Don plugged my head for me and sent it to the machine shop and had them deck and jetwash my head for a really resonable price.Don had it sitting there waiting like a day after i dropped it off there because he knew i was rushed to get my car back together.Great experience.I Couldnt really ask for anything more.

Big :tup: to the guys of Don and the guys of hybrid. I will continue to take my car ( and parts of it lol) to you guys when i need some stuff done with it.

No thank you, as soon as i go there within no less then 10 mins did a broken car get backed off a lift to have mine pulled in for something as small as an oil change. I know whatever other work i need who im goin to turn to. Like you said you got a great crew, i really never see that many people happy at work

wait, you’re not talking about Don, are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: You hear that, I’m positive and chipper :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the kind words guys, reading stuff like this is what keeps me doing what I do.

OMG LOLZ NEWMAN POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!!11!!!1one!!1!11!eleven!1!1!!!

It’s got to be good!

hahahahahaha 5 STARS

By far the best all around person and one of, if not the smartest person i have ever met… period.

t up

Big :tup: now buy some auto parts from me :slight_smile:

bump, because the entire hybrid crew are the coolest, most helpful and generous people i have met in a long time. :tup:

and don’s got me hooked on the crunk juice :ohnoes:

fuck them,…they are dirty pirate hookers with whorish mouths

arrrrggghhhhhh

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/Hybriddon/misc/790896976_m.jpg

see i told you…DIRTY PIRATE HOOKER

:tup: good job on my Down Pipe guys even moved my wide band to the spot it should have been to save it and i like it.

[quote=“layzie,post:58,topic:15092"”]

see i told you…DIRTY PIRATE HOOKER

[/quote]

Well you have bad hair. :lol:

X…