Thank You CASTROL!!!! - Video

https://vimeo.com/16466975

I buy Castrol because they support DMCC, whichs makes them cool, because DMCC is cool… yeah

+1

its getting pretty hard to make a stand-out vid nowadays too… this video is very well done and i can’t help but feel bad for it because there are so many hecka-more-awesomer ones out there.

I buy castrol because I can get 5 quarts of 20w-50 or 5w-40 full synthetic and a filter for under $30. I love that I can always find both these viscocities in stock and for so cheap.

Great vid, saw it on fbook earlier.

Damn…the video actually gave me some shivers.
It was good to see a rounded video of what we went through this whole season, drivers and team.

On that note, Thank You Castrol!

needs more hott ass

^^^ yeah i guess the firesuits are not all that flattering but they’re more for driver safety than aesthetics.

That was a pretty well put together video.

They love them some steady cam.

That video was legit!

Castrol does an awesome job. They also support our touring car series, as well as our team personally, and I can attest to their dedication to racing.

We are now an EDGE dealer, so very shortly we’ll have it in stock. We can get you Castrol EDGE as cheap as you’ll find, and of course offer Nissan OE oil filters.

Oh sorry, did I just make that about me?

Castrol is a product of BP, hiss,boo :stuck_out_tongue:

Yupp, I’ll never buy a BP product. Knowingly at least.

Sick video, and as anti-drift as i come off sometimes, i do respect pro drifting, it is sick, i just prefer lapping, time attack, road racing, rally, f1, touring car championship type events.

Also nice to see companies sponsoring the sports we love. Cool stuff.

Better use synthetic…