Thank you gmac

For making me get gap insurance with the purchase of my new gm vehicle last year.Now that it is a complete loss. I have only my deductable to pay.The bad news,I have till friday to find a new car. I am also fucked for insurance.

pretty sure gap is required in NYS, it’s not a gmac thing.

I have not recieved a 100 percent answer on that.My insurance agent says no. The ford dealer said no. GM said yes.It is a headache.

finance companies typically roll it into their interest or some fee’s that you inherently pay anyways. pretty sure it’s required by lenders, i paid for it when i was in CT, couple hundred bucks if that… my g/f just bought a used Element and she just had to sign since M&T paid for it (out of their profits from her i’m sure) that’s all i know.

in NY gap or gap waiver is required.

http://www.ins.state.ny.us/acrobat/gapart.pdf

and

http://www.ins.state.ny.us/cauto.htm

But what does it matter? You have it and are covered.

Ya gap insurance is great for new cars since the value of the car is instantly lower than what the loan is for when you drive it off the lot. I signed a waiver on my used car.

my cobalt was only 1000 below value not bad for a new shitbox

yeah i signed off on the gap insurance, didnt need it since I put a good chunk down.

Your welcome?

NY is a different animal than any other state when it comes to GAP.
Hopefully you can find a good deal on a new car.

The search is not working.I have no idea what I want.I know I am not buying another cobalt.

Well
Toyota & Honda > Hyundai > *
From what I have read on here lately.

Are looking to buy new or used?
What size vehicle? FWD, RWD, AWD? MT or AT?

buy an H2, they’re really cheap for gas being cheap right now and at when you hit something you’ll win

I want a truck or suv.Looking at explorer’s.We are a domestic family. My grandfather would whoop my ass for driving a jap car

Gap isn’t required for NYS, but some lending institutions include it.

It’s an AWESOME thing to have if you don’t have the liberty to put down money or buy an american car.

what happened to the car, joe?

he got mad that firestone was taking all his business. So he hit their building.

Joe+ice = never a good time

I was talking to the tech over there. The mall is now dumping tons of salt over there. Yea I showed them this morning they had 13 cars in there bays I had 1

you're

This is a Nitroinsane thread.Proper grammar not needed.

Actually it should have a capital Y since it is the first word in the sentence so “You’re”, but thanks for you’re help.