I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance

true story…
$432.00 a year to be exact
go me!

I hope you get tag teamed by the 1320 and a Silverback gorilla.

:rofl:

Who did you switch too?

My wife and I actually just cut our insurance costs in half. We were paying about $160 a month for the Mazda3 and Element which I didn’t know if it was too high or not. I called my agent and found out that if I eliminated the full tort coverage and moved to the new insurance company that is a subsidiary of Nationwide, I would cut my monthly cost in half. So now we are only paying $80 bucks a month for our two cars. Not too bad IMO.

who gives a fuck,stop making wasteful threads

safe auto to unitrin direct
safe auto blows

new sig

:stupid:

They should charge you an extra $500 /month surcharge fee for owning an element.

I need to switch mine, paying way too much for my car.

I have the GTP, wife’s 08 Jetta, my ws.6, and the wife’s ring for $150/mo…state farm. They are really good if you have a clean record and multiple policies.

I’m 24, no accidents in 4 years, no tickets in almost 3 years, own my Cavalier outright (which is NOT a performance vehicle) and I pay $115/mo. Something ain’t right.

That’s a bit high. When I was 24 I was at like $120 or less for my ws.6 and gtp together. When I turned 25 I got a decent drop. Who you through? You can even also look into adding a policy. I remember before I bought my house if I had 3 policies it dropped mine by a decent amount. I signed up for a 5 yr term $50K life ins policy and it dropped my rates like $8/mo…so they paid me to have life ins.

I’m with Allstate which was cheapest after Erie dropped me due to being a high risk driver 4 years ago. I may have to look into life insurance and all that. I know people with much worse driving records and much faster cars paying less.

Not having full tort actually reduces your legal rights in PA. Yes, it’s BS, I know, but when someone else is at fault…you could get screwed. It’s sort of complex, but look into it, there’s a reason it costs more.

I have State Farm too… Add in a home owners insurance and the car insurance is practically free.

I have the 240, Jetta, Duplex Home Owners, My Home Owners all for 2282 a year.

Yeah our home owners is paid with our Mtg…I know it isn’t much…State farm is really good when you have multiple policies.

it’s not so much the company as it is the agent. I had a douchebag state farm agent when I was younger and moved to nationwide and saved a ton of money for better insurance. My parents moved to another agent of state farm and got a much better deal than they had under a different agent at state farm.

I shop around every now and then for new insurance, but still can’t find a better deal than what I have with nationwide right now.

If you have a new car, I would never go with Nationwide… they will load your bran new car up with aftermarket and used parts… even if its a 2009. Nationwide FTL… but if all you have is your truck on there or an older car, then im sure its fine.

State Farm FTMFW… they do not use ANY aftermarket parts regardless of the year!

I’ve had nothing but good luck with state farm!