Insurance

I know insurance has been discussed a million times, but hell it’s winter and nothing else going on.

I think it’s time to tell Nationwide to pucker up and kiss my ass. It’s now gone up $265 in under 3 years for the SAME vehicles with NO accidents or tickets. $2100 per year for limited tort, comp/collision ($100/$500 deduc), $100/$300K, for all 3 cars. And that’s with a clean record and all the discounts - mutli-car, multi-policy, blah blah.

Liberty Mutual would be $1547, and Progressive would be $1230.

:madfawk: Nationwide

damn, my nationwide insurance is cheap. I pay ~40 a month for my altima and my truck. :dunno:

how about state farm?

Call my Allstate Agent. Dale Connelly, 412-856-4033. We pay $106.60 a month (12 months a year) for both cavaliers full coverage and the truck liability. No accidents or tickets.

Tell him Jenn Trabbold referred you.

i pay like 140 for one car a month… wtf?

i pay 80 a month for 1 car and i have a butload of moving violations and loss of license… Progressive owns!

I got state farm for home & auto…No complaints.

Last year the State Farm guy told us to stick with Nationwide. There was very little diff. in cost.

It’s looking like Progressive with ?? for homeowner’s.

Our homeowners is $280 a year… insured $101,000, also with Allstate.

Also, which agent you call makes all the difference in the world. I called a State Farm agent who gave my friend a great deal on his motorcycle insurance, and he told me that he wouldn’t be interested in giving me motorcycle insurance, :wtf:

Call my guy and give him a chance… I don’t get any perks from it, just some goodies like calendars and notepads in the mail.

I pay $275/mo for one car.

under 25, and have a cobra, which for some ungodly reasons is rated higher than a Ferrari 360 Modena, and a Viper/Z06.

My agent says its due to the fact that the average age of “Cobra” drives vs those other cars. I fit right in, so I get screwed lol.

mine is like 500 per yr…for $250,000 (State Farm)

tru dat

i have a 2000 blazer, 2000 WS6, 98 sea-doo, and my life insurance on one policy with full tort and the works including rental car through state farm and it’s cheaper than what your paying. the bad thing is i’m only 22 and they say it’s the expensive age. lol If i were you i’d go to another state farm agent to get some quotes. just my opinion.

state farm sucks anymore. When I got my cavalier they were charging me more than the fucking car payments. I told them to get fucked. Went with allstate a different one than jenn’s and he fucked me over because of 9/11 (not even getting into that stupid fucking story) and then we contacted jenn’s agent and he has hooked us up ever since.

The kicker is the allstate agent I went with was also located in monroeville, but dale connelly seems to be the better agent.

We have Erie. I’m 25, the wife 34. My car getting hit is on there. We only pay 130/month for an 04 Cavalier and the 02 Venture, and we dont pay three months out of the year. It’s full torte…we even have free tows and stuff. I think the key is being married.

and ira’s too
no complaints