Insurance

I just dealt with State Farm over email today.

Bought my first bike on my own and have not taken any classes. I was paying almost $145 a month with Progressive and after shopping around, I just finished my State Farm policy today and the same coverage is now less than $50 a month.

Seriously anyone check them out if you are looking to save some money. Did it all over email and was the most simple process. I have no connection with these people and was hesitant since I couldn’t get a quote online but holy crap the savings are huge.

Brian Pawlik, State Farm Insurance
7474 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221
Office: 716-630-6666 Fax: 716-630-0615
megan.l.spiegelhoff.ry4k@statefarm.com

Damn, I always thought progressive was the cheapest for bikes.

I’ll be doing this. :tup: Thanks for the heads up.

That is what I thought too. I was blown away how cheap it was and I have heard that people who have taken classes and had their license longer are paying 1/2 that.

Anyone shopping for insurance, I highly recommend this quick read: http://www.zifflaw.com/books/motorcycle/
Really opens your eyes to exactly what kind of policy you should be taking out for a motorcycle as well as what corners you could possibly be cutting with some of the “lower” rates. I’m not saying there aren’t some great rates to be had out there, but just do your homework first before just purchasing whatever is cheapest.

Hmm, I’m sending him an email right now…

I put ins on the CRF last week for $51.18 full coverage. :rofl:

I just emailed them as well, I was paying 150/mo last year though allstate.

i pay 37/mo for full coverage via progressive.

FWIW I was paying $35/month a couple years ago through Progressive for full coverage, but in hindsight I think my limits may have been a little lower than I’m comfortable with.

my warrior is 242 a year full coverage through geico

i carry 100/300/100 on my auto/bike insurance

ill be checking this out

I know some people who have been riding for a few years and have taken the MSF course and are paying less than $30 a month with State Farm so hopefully it works out for you people.

I should mention this was for they YEAR

:tup: Just sent them an email.

I’m at $112/year without collision, and it jumps up to $242/year when I add collision for the riding season with Progressive. Let’s see if State Farm can do any better…

^^ We gonna have riding lunch dates this summer?

They must have done good for you. They sent me a card with a Applebee’s certificate in it because people randomly signed up for their policy.

No go, Progressive was still cheaper :frowning:

Your name was on the card. Dinner date at the Bees?

I’m always game for that, regardless of insurance lol.