Motorcycle INS

Looking for tyhe cheapest motorcycle INS.

i had State farm always thought it was reasonable.

“Pick up the phone…the call is free”

yes but I heard in the event of anything they are the worest to even deal with?

true false?

1. will the going rate where I am now.

i had progressive for all my bikes…they where the cheepest…and great toi work with

go with i believe its B&M insurance on route 19 in washington…they have had the cheepest rates of anyone i know

all the washington guys get there bikes done there and some of these idiots you dont know how they ever get insurance at all

mine was real low when had the BUSA

thnx!

Progressive for all my bikes too. Easy to work with and pretty cheap.

damn im a fuckin idiot…

liberty mutual. 666.00 for a year. /bike
liberty mutual 440.00 for a year / car

progressive thru the one spangler recommended.

121.00/year for bike
420.00/year for car.

fuckin A man… im so happy.

ill accept thank you donations in the form of case’s of beer

i got to go down there probably on monday to sign the shit. so i will be in the area. :bigok:

u know the house killians irish red yum yum
im so helpful

saving lives and saving money

For me, for all SAME coverage on a 1050cc Speed Triple (full coverage with high numbers for uninsured, and $250 deductable Comp/Coll):

Progressive- $1,200 (you’ve got to be kidding me… but this quote was from website, not from guy above, so I’ll try that)
Geico- $720
Erie (who my cars are through)- $632
Dairyland/Sentry (recommended by dealer and people on Triumph owner’s forum)- $407

There were others who would only insure me if I switched my cars to them. However, Erie has gone above and beyond in treating me well, so no go there.

I’m 41, married, house owner, etc.

its actually B&W is who i called. not B&M…

but call them linda was a giant help and said that she already wrote 4 new bike insurance thingys today.

724-222-4540 is the number that i called.

well mine is 122/yr not worth the hassle for a buck

mines also on an 1800cc bike.

$99/year, liability, Progressive.

I have Dairyland / Sentry as well. I have been with them since I got the ZX12. They also accept the Saftey course and give you 10% off for the basic, and an additional 10% for the Experienced Riders Course.

you are shopping around when you pay that much already? my bike full coverage when i was under 25 used to be 58/month full coverage

x2 on the Killian’s

Sorry, I have no information to contribute about bike insurance.

I’m like 250 a year full coverage with State Farm