thanks for banning chevy chase.
why didnt you ban this person too
hey thats not fair theres a double standard
dont let personal issues influence your decision
this is my site i make the rules
we miss beck
wah wah wah
fin

All annoying POS’s should get the boot or their ass whooped IRL. Good job on this one.

If I every/do fall into that cat. I will go in peace.

I hate this wah wah crap. Is it your site? No. So STFU.

:tup:

joke?

I would laugh if an animal killed you, like a lion ate you or something. Total irony that would replace the definition of irony in the dictionary. Webster would climb out of his grave and clap if that happened.

i think its funny that people whined about ubrf ‘nazi mods’, and all the drama that was there. its the same here (same people, surprise!?), and its the same on most forums, especially ones with any social aspect. get over it, its the internet.

ban- who cares, if your that pissed you will create a different name and do the same thing…

its the internet, relax, there should be more important things in peoples lives…

the president doesnt like “leaches” because he sees what people do when there completely reliant on the government and those people can be black, white, hispanic or all of the above, it just soo happens that sterotypes work 99% of the time…

ban me- see if i loose sleep

^^^thank you…

Here’s the summary Rubicant, Big Daddie, Zerodaze are chill and open minded while Rx3 is just a flamming homosexual!!!

:bloated:

Can you change your IP address too?

If you know how…

enlighten us…

werd… noticed that too and it’s pretty lame, but to each their own… I just add them to my ignore list

we miss beck

speak for yourself lol dude was a stroke IMO

rather not

Small child A: I know where the Easter Bunny lives!
Small child B: No you don’t!
Small child A: Yes I do!
Small child B: Then where does he live?
Small Child A: I know, but I’m not tellin’.

The Russian and “Small child A” have a few similarities.

Figured as much.

The only way I have heard of CHANGING your IP address is by calling adelphia (time warner) and having them do it.
And i don’t even know how much truth that holds.

if you still have an analog system, you can unplug the cable line from your box near your street and re set it, and when it reconnects you SHOULD have a new IP. SHOULD

I can agree with this.

I sit here and read this stuff sometimes and wonder why people get soo bent out of shape over it. I can understand that certain issues mean more to others etc. In the end, it’s the internet, turn off your computer and go read a book.