Thank you Synapse

Just pm’d you a offer on this heap.

Was fun seeing the car. Glad its fixed.

It’s alive!?

Man do I gotta get out more. Car brings back memories!

I wasnt pointing blame either just agreeing with Hybrid. Shit happens to all of us, all the time. NBD. its one of those :facepalm after its found out things… been there plenty of times myself! I would love to see the car, I feel left outa the loop but i have heard alot about it. :slight_smile:

lol, yeah, its been alive. I have driven it every year…just not much. I had it out 3-4 times this year, as it always idles great and runs good, just couldnt lay into it… what fun is that. Im traveling alot so itmay be a few weeks beforeI am out in it.

DeathRT, did we meet?

Thanks man…thanks for the storage too. lol Nice to have a garage again though.

I might have seen this thing take out more cones then stay on the auto cross track hahaha

Pure fun. No sway bars. No handling. And broke a turbo in half tryin. Silliness was abound. The celebrity cruise line would have finished faster with a broken boat.

Haha it was awesome to watch

The guys at Synapse are awesome, after my Syclone was tuned by one of the best Typhoon/Syclone tuners in the country, there was still problems… I brought it to Morgan, had them fix a few issues and tune it as well. Truck pulled like a freight train, until I sold it of course. Morgan even cut me a deal on a custom install on an aftermarket internal WG which was really 4-5 hours of fab but knocked it down to a couple. Great guys for after market needs.

I was hangin around in between working and said hey. I just started working there.

I see you tonight 98-02 F5body what are some of the specs On it

Specs on what kid ?

See me tonight? ummm
???

Ether way…mods

Similar to stock… Updated injectors, Optima blue top and air induction mod.

where you two going jammer?

jammer i told you a few years ago to ditch that turboDUMB e-boost and get some type of hallman or other manual controller for it.

So did everyone who knew anything. Think I listen to others? Not too often. Sometimes that comes at a cost. Shoulda listened

true. i guess when you dont care much about driving a car, you dont care much to fix it. that said. maybe you can enjoy it now?

I always enjoy it, but I enjoy alot of things. I’m into alot of shit!