thanks for the kind words

Thats a very good point brett, well put. :thumbup It is one thing for someone to bust on someone or whatever you want to call it, when the recipient has made the topic of the ball busting “Shift 518 publicly known” and they are not mutual acquaintances (only interwebs friends <loose term). If they are friends outside of shift it is much different. good friends can bust balls and not push buttons the wrong way, and will know how to bring it to the internet fourms in a mature way.

Simple example.

Falvis posts pics of his car laying on the brake rotors while he has painting his wheels. It was a LOL moment thats for sure. complete strangers can bust on him for it and its “ok”.

If I were to call out someone on here that I dont know outside of shift about a personal thing that I “found out” wither it be hearsay or can be proven… thats just childish and immature, so they better be prepared for a lashing.

If a friend outside of shift posts something that offends you or is over the line, then re-consider your friends.

simple as that I think.

Brett is a mod. If he likes to use his abilities, thats his deal. Some of us dont see it the same as he does, and we voice our opinions when they need to be. Sure it could be an expression of “screw you look what I can do and you cant” but if you take it that way to heart and let it ruin your day, sorry to hear that. Myself and Brett haven’t been on the best of terms at times on here, and I have yet to meet him personally, but both of us chilled out quite a bit I think and dont let our differences piss each other off for more than a few hours or days! lol.

I feel like I was just speaking at an "Internet Anonymous " meeting! :rofl