the 100-0 basketball shutout thread.

Not sure I have a sould…:shrug:

quote from birth control thread

I think you should get that vasectomy ASAP. Otherwise I would hate for you to end up with a retard(noun) for a child. Plus, it would probably benefit society as a whole.

Yep knowing my luck I’d end up with a mentally handicapped child. The benefits would be more for my own sake…No kid = more cash and free time.

fuck NO

A parent who attended the game said Covenant continued to make 3-pointers – even in the fourth quarter. She praised the Covenant players but said spectators and an assistant coach were cheering wildly as their team edged closer to 100 points.

That’s not sportsmanlike at all. As I said before it’s a highschool basketball game, and its pretty clear before the game is half over that your team is going to win. Continue to take 3 point shots? Go ahead. No respect from me.

Seeing that we would win by too wide of a margin, running down the clock was the only logical course of action left. Contrary to the articles, there were only a total of four 3-point baskets made; three in the first quarter, and only one in the third quarter. I continued to sub in bench players, play zone defense, and run the clock for the rest of the game. We played fair and honorably within the rules and in the presence of the parents, coaches, and athletic directors for both Covenant School and Dallas Academy.

again please read

Edit:

and just cause i know u still wont read here are the scores by quarter

35 24 29 12

no they didnt let up

It’s the fact that they continued to attempt 3 point shots that irks me. Do you really need to score 100? Do you need to have parents cheer and get all hyped up? What does scoring 100 points mean for you if the other team has zero… they could have won by 60. But they had to get to 100. Where is the sportsmanship? I guess I value sportsmanship a bit differently than you.

there was one more 3 pointer after the first quarter OMG thats horrible some one took the shot when they had it. mind u it was one of the subs at this point that is not as good…

the team has not won a game in 5 years geez thats worse than a 100-0 loss, should we fire all the coaches in the division cause they have not won a game in 5 years?

there was one more that they made. it doesn’t say how many they attempted.

Anyways, I guess the team had it coming to them for not improving over the last 4 years, yes I agree.

:gotme:

i still don’t get how you don’t make one fucking shot. You figure, 40 minutes of game time, even if they used 30 seconds off the shot clock every single time, (false, they were pressing), the shitty team would still get the ball 80 times. If you throw up 80 shots from half court, one is gonna go in.

^hahahahaha

QFT! You mean to tell me the losing team never got foaled? Not one free throw? I’d be cheering for 100 too. It’s not everyday you can get 100 pts in a HS basketball game. Especially when the other team has 0…

Epic Fail for the losing team.

The losing team shot 0% from the field… impressive.