The 2 week notice?

I got paid for some time I didn’t work when I left the bank. I told my boss what I was doing, then asked him if he wanted it in writing. He said yes, then I typed it up and gave it to him. They gave me an exit interview a few days later, which was my last day. My last paid day, was 2 weeks from the day I gave notice.

I concur with Jackedup, take out that beguiling sentence, and thank them.

:whitey:

Why an attorney, isnt that what the NLRB is for?

And as for all that blackballing shit, that might have worked back in the 20’s but it aint flying today. I speak from experience, I was a union president at my former job. My new boss got the call that I was a bad apple that he wasn’t allowed to hire. I have worked for him for over 8 years now. You do a good job, and whats expected of you, and that blackballing doesn’t work.

driving jobs are a dime a dozen . hell i quit the same company 3 times and they still try to get me to come back.

Wtf are you talking about “driving jobs” ??

You blow jobs off like they are nothing and don’t do your 2 weeks, switch from job to job all the time then apply for a big position.

They see that in your record, can’t stick with a job, not professsional ect.

The other guy has had the same crappy Mcdonalds job for 6 years, and gave a 2 weeks notice to come to that job.

Who would you hire?

…the responsible adult. That was my point too :smiley:

i turned down offers to start early and even job offers all together to give two weeks to the company i was working for at the time… and in both situations i was pissed off enough to want to leave, but not enough to blow them off with a shitty “i quit” letter… i think there is something to be said for people that give the business the ability to realize they are losing a worker and to start the process to hire another.

it is in your best interest to never burn a bridge and to always act professional.

truck driving.

whos looking for a driving job? where did that come from?

x2

dumb truck drivers :rolleyes: