the 240 as a year round,daily driver...no really

most cars have already started to rust, so the box wouldnt work as oxidation has already occurred. Im sure it could help it some sort of way, but ur best bet is either KROWN oil spray, or tar up the entire under body of the car

i put 25-30k on her everyday. Its a great city (as well all know) car, I wish I could allow it to rest all winter though.

i drive a s14 with SR all year, just make sure you get winter tires… and watch out for SLUSH

i drove my 89 hatch in two winters never had a problem, got stuck a few times, but that was more my fault then anything!! fresh snow you godda be out cruise’n!! very easy to rock your self outa the rut so pushing isn’t somthing you’ll have to do very often!!

to be honest, I wouldn’t dare to drive my S14 in the winter, even with winter tires… but I know plenty of people do drive their 240’s in the winter and they seem to get by just fine.

i drove my last s13 through the winter. it can be done as long as you drive smart, stay easy on the throttle, and have some good winters. my next s13, depending on how clean it is, i am looking to store it over winter and get a beater for the snow.

yeah its all good, i want to get a beater s13 for the winter, my new (used) s14, is not gonna see snow, for the fact I hate rust…

Think you got it bad? Try driving an AE86…