The 3 day - E30 M50B25NV Swap

looks great

awesome work… There’s nothing like a little time pressure to keep you on your toes!

Oooooooooooh garbage plate!

Looks good and thats some speedy work!!

carbonfibermanhooded

now that would be a sick username

eat shit you garbage plate eating faggot.

I want that foodstuffs.

I can overnight you one handzellll

Haenszel still owes me a plate! Get yo’ ass up here!

Type a’s are so hot. I wish i had the time/money to do as many projects as you.

I believe this is day five…?

X…

where’s the update?

:lol:
I didnt work on it Wednesday due to exhaustion and illness. I was in the driveway till 2am last night, and back at it again at 6am this morning and took a half day off work to work on it. Have the slave cylinder, exhaust, 02 sensor, fluids, a wheel bearing, and springs left to do. Gonna be down to the wire but I’m fairly confident.

less post more work

is it done yet? I wanna see.

It was supposed to be at the track day :gotme:

The injectors are NOT firing, I believe it has something to do with the fact that the e36 formerly had compustar (GARBAGE) but I’m an alarm “hater”. I wish I had it at the track day, would’ve been more tire smoke during lunch :wink:

cool project. fast one too so you dont get sidetracked :wink:

i assume you had to change the oil pickup too. whats that little black thing in the bottom of the pan? oil level sensor?

Brian

Time to change the thread title…

Nah… 3 moon days.

:lol: I had it done, just the fuel pump and injectors wont trigger for some reason. Still tracking it down…

I know you’re going to laugh when you find the problem. It will be something stupid…at least it usually is when it comes to wiring problems.