The Angry Manager With A Broken Elevator

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV7ExdDp1X8”]YouTube- The Angry Manager With A Broken Elevator[/ame]

Someone I know used to work for this company and sent me the original soundclip. after searching i found it on the web!

NWS (swearing)

I dealt with Thyssenkrupp sometime at my old office in Pittsburgh. I would have absolutely freaked out.

That’s exactly why I could never work in customer service. No way would I have been able to sit there and take that. I am pissed after just listening to it.

the man taking that call deserves a reward for not flipping out on the caller and being extremely polite.

figures hes from newyork ! prolly lives in jersey !

Kudos to the customer service rep. I did lol at the guy calling, though.

anyone gonna call this number?

Joe did you work on that thing? He must have been calling Johnson

I loved dealing with people like this. Be polite but say stuff that you know is going to continue to enrage him, just like this guy did. :rofl:

i love angry people also. best type of person to deal with when you are prepared… usually if im not prepared i just dont know what to say and just walk away. but when prepared i love doing and saying stuff just to get them more aggrivated like you said D/S

Oh wow HAHAHA bless that customer service guy for keeping his cool cause I would have been LMAO at the dude on the phone. I could have NEVER kept my cool like that HAHAH!

“Anyone stuck inside?”

“NAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEHHHH”

no theres a fucking martian in there…ya fuck

that’s fucking funny.