THe Barf is still good for a good laugh every now and then

they say pictures are 1000 words

OMFG bahwbhbhwhwhwhwwhabhwhwahwhwhwhwhwhwh

Wow…

yea … and the responses to that thread … um …

i informed him that he has to do the wheel wells b4 the 1/4’s … i would do all the welding he needs if he got the wheel wells, but they are kinda expensive from honda and he doesnt seam to weant to go that route

if he did, id be happy to do it all right and get it filled and primed … i have a welder and filler supplies …

omfg.

can’t believe it.

lmao.

:bloated:

well if he trimmed the panel down to just what he realy needs to repair the rust, it wouldnt be bad at all … no reason to screw w/ taillight , bumper, gas door, body moulding or side skirt fitment by layering on an extra panel if u dont need to tho

Thats…uh…special…

Why not remove the taillight before priming?

I mean come on… I’m nowhere near as knowledgable as a lot of you, but even I know that.

Eh well, hopefully he gets some help soon.

ok then…

yo thats hot…seriously, i would do that in a heart beat, a little more even i suppose then paint it primer or gun meatal and clear coat it…I :heart: fighter jets

:lol: lmfaoatthattoolbox

who posted that?

but at the same time … its not NEARLY as bad as the guys that buy the widebody kits, and they attempt to attach them by just driving wood screws through them

or for that matter, the guy that used the cabinetry hinges on his A pillar to make “Lambo doors”

but at the same time … its not NEARLY as bad as the guys that buy the widebody kits, and they attempt to attach them by just driving wood screws through them

or for that matter, the guy that used the cabinetry hinges on his A pillar to make “Lambo doors”

i cant stand stupid people

omfg i’ve met that dude at mighty before… i didn’t think he’d do something like that, i think he has a '69 olds 442 as well that someone obviously needs to get away from him too

its really not that bad of an idea. I’ve done this before on an accord that didn’t have any 1/4 panels left. I did it on both sides just like he did with rivits. I didn’t have a welder and it worked, Its not like its a show car.

BTW, I did the 1/4s in the accord 4 years ago and still no rust, cracking, nothing, still looks good.

Its not an M3 its a civic

Rusty Ranger 4 Life! Worked for a few years for me, then again it was pretty much the ugliest drivable truck in the state.

OMG lol