THE BENCH RACER ANNUAL

i will also pitch in for vht. i say do it again.

im in i go over almost every friday…

1/4 mile!

i want to try this shit

Also in.

Tod, I was there one day on run flats and it was a hot day, too. Burnouts actually hurt my times on those tires. I had to feather the clutch between first and second or I’d lose traction completely. I think you did pretty good. My best is 7.55 in the 1/8 on drag radials but only 8.45 there on street tires.

it was adams idea to put the pregnant girl in the back seat to listen for a stupid noise!!! he owes you lol

but i will say that is one fine heartbeat monitor there haha

I’m in for the next one and I’ll pitch in for vht as well

only if you bring coke dan hiding underneath your seat on busa

good to know oldsmobile boy is mr race police online, but seems chill in real life. sad how the internet “changes” people. if you dont like what we do then dont hang out up there. roll racing is just more convenient in that area than dig racing. i for one am not afraid to race either of my cars from a dig. sorry i didn’t go and “prove” myself either. you’ll have timeslips soon enough trust me.

x2

in as well

yep. its tragic.

lol lol isnt that the truth ^^^^^^^^^^^^

People can say what they want about me being a dick on the internets, but it puts asses in the seats, so to speak.

If no one talked shit, razzed, picked on ricers/idiots… this site, our meets, races, etc. would be fucking boring. In case no one noticed, racing is sort of a competitive thing.

Which boxing match is better, when they are good friend and come out and hug and shake hands before the match, or two guys that you know hate each other and have an intense urge to beat each others faces in?

only some PPL!!:smiley:

please stfu and take your 40 year old mid life crisis car and go drive it off a cliff. I’ll beat you from a roll or dig in my cruiser style motorcycle you cock gobbling faggot:itr41:

:hsugh:

really, that’s the best you’ve got?

^1320? is that you? ^

honestly, yes

Looks like it was a good time,

I had to go to the DSM shootout this time around, it was so much fun as always. But I’ll check Pittspeed to see when you guys have the next B.R.A., Jeff talks up steel city raceway pretty good.

I’d like to get better than a 8.2 in the 1/8th and I don’t see that happening at “three runs” PRP.