the black bomber build thread

considering i normally tuck tire, sure it is lolzzz

you raising the front up more or can’t you?

i can, but not a whole lot more.

i swear i saw your civic at lebanon valley earlier this fall, did i not? anyways i love your car! perfect height (pre 4x4 that is hahaha)

lol wat?

that picture you have at the very beginning of the thread of the honda @ the drag strip! :banghead was that not lebanon valley this fall? i swear i saw that car and a few other honda guys there, as well as that dope ass mr2, and these 2 basically matching supras haha

these two were there if you remember

my dad was also there in his 87 iroc w/an lt1 swap (he’s the idiot that spun all the way up the track hahaha)

^ who are you?

dave, now i have to see how high my jetta will go.

big red sold that car to murrdog9000 on here who rebuilt it with a K24/K20 build and ran it a few times in the fall.

both those supras and the “dope” mr2 are on here too. i’ve got a “dumpy” MkI MR2 :lol

do you know anyone on here?

haha sorry i couldnt remember if i ever made an intro post or not to here. but a guy on 3si.org said i should go on here for some local stuff. he was selling a vr4 shell at the time

haha, sully93vr4 is is name!

^yeah, stay away from that guy if you ever want a running 3S :lol

lol @ ///\ my dad and i talked to him at lebanon valley this fall when he ran his vr4. man those cams were freakin lumpy haha it’s a pretty sick vr4, especially considering how much aftermarket parts are for them

gotcha, yea i wasnt sure what you meant, i bought the civic in june and sold it in july after it spun a rod bearing, and murdoggg owns it now.

I can go another inch or two in the back but only another inch in the front, I found happy median where it rides the best.

new meet old

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2166/img2131v.jpg

koseis>panasports

just kidding, but the k1’s do look decent on there

how many times has pete told you to paint the washer bottle black lol

i have the mad euro washer bottle delete.

we all know it doesn’t rain in the EU

I saw your old car today at the sunoco on 146 and Nott terace