the black bomber build thread

sell me your jetta son

3.2 24v.

and this is seriously one of the nicest MKIIs i have ever seen!

I can’t, I have to stop being lazy and actually start fixing it. Ugh.

did some painting today, still have to decide what i want to do on the lettering. i was thinking maybe gloss black to go with the timing over.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8256/img2089n.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4886/img2081v.jpg

i still like the wrinkle black the best

was ur car parked on the street at the adirondack nationals?

Yeah he was parked right next to us ^^

you lied to me fucker :vlad

yea i thought i saw it… its a nice car

i wish

i just work too much and when im not working im lifting, eating, cooking or having sex. i have 0 time to myself. not to mention i have the house to clean everyday and the lawn to do. ugh!!! FML need a wife to take on some responsiblities.

quit changing up the intake. should have just left it as is… damn glovian. gloves senior: “why the hell you keep messing with it dave? leave it the hell alone.”

i get bored. what can i say.

Dave, I thought the whole point of painting it the first time was to break up all the black under the hood? You’re silly. Gloss for the lettering would look pretty neat though.

yea the paint was supposed to be like gray, but its came out like fucking gold. i kinda like the murdered out engine look.

Just paint it orange, screw it.
MKII is powered by The Great Pumpkin.

LOL + rep

do work

1. I vote next MKII powered by 3.2L or 2.8L VR6 24V

2. paint the intake GREEN! lol… but really if you want it gunmetal gray use the wheel spray paint from duplicolor. It held up good on my 3800s blower for years.

johawk is alive :ahh:ahh:ahh

MY girlfriend needs a car. She is a chicken of a driver though so she needs something small with good visibility and easy to drive I was thinking an audi or Lexus LS400 but they are just too big for her so a jetta or golf this generation would be cool. Obviously they are easy to make look nice