The BMX thread.

Damn sailor, bringing back some memories (I’ll omit the Chimpler stuff). Everyone knows me as Mullett (yes that’s actually my name). Off the top of my head I remember sessioning Roman’s one day (it was cold and snowing) Bennett showed up and was pretty geeked about a mini in the basement, dropped in with wet tires and faceplanted immediately. Steve/Chris Romans’ parents were nice as hell letting us come in there all time, even long after they stopped riding. Too many days/nights spent at the trails Push, Graveyard, 819, Wes’s trails in Blairsville, Empire, roadtrips to Chenga, Shimerville, Posh, OakPark to even remember.

I’m 27 now and still riding, never once took more than 2wks off the BMX. Getting pretty bummed being out-shredded by 15yr olds though. It brings a tear to my eye thinking of all the shit I’ve been through on my bike, all the people I’ve met, and knowing that as I age my body tells me my days are numbered. We gotta have all the Pittsburgh scene riders get together and get hosed and reminisce.

I’m bringing this thread back from the dead…munster-EK advised me to bring it back. You know cause real men do it with 20inchers…