The California thread

where the hell are you going to keep that heap?

I’ll be in San Mateo this weekend if anything goes on there? I’ll be hanging out with my family mostly but i’ll make time for good stuff.

In the parking garage of my apartment.

• Updated - - -

I think the Tesla factory does tours…

whoa how many spots do you have!?!

its a super luxury to get more than 1 assigned spot.
im jealous.

We have 2 parking passes and I can print up to 2 ‘guest’ passes a day. I went to go get another parking pass for the Amazon ($75 a month) and the girl at the desk just told me to print a guest pass every day. I’ll take it!

wow that’s fucking awesome

if I had a second spot I would certainly own something foolish and impractical

That 122 looks solid as hell. There are always a few wagons at Carlisle every year-which are pretty neat.

Definitely not solid as hell: there is a 8-10" hole in front of each seat. It doesn’t extend into the rails or cross members, so that’s good. I’ll start it’s own thread soon.

Just go work from starbucks and make lunch plans with other people.

I have been working from home for 4-5 years now.

just testing posting pics from google photos. Can everyone see this?

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36717&stc=1

Going to read through this but. I’ll be in LA November 10th-13th. Just tied up Saturday night. Where are some cool places to eat and see? Will be renting a car for the 4 days.

Works for me

really? Hispanic girls are some of the most beautiful women alive.

One thing i surely miss about living in the SW

Where exactly in LA?

Not really sure yet. Haven’t booked a hotel or anything. Wife has a play we are going to on Hollywood Blvd on a Saturday night. That’s the only thing on the addenda so far.

Ok, I’d recommend staying at someplace that ends in ‘Beach’

^^^^lol solid advice

Any of you guys ride mtb? Just got this yesterday.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p9wib39PFpR0ezCb4KIxmkvDRa1y_V3LStA0VZN9ncXFS8awdstTAg1fNSSXiZ6st31ck6FmQZiuqrktgA5lMheVpGBa4BITfY1lUvjtvBm03yJm11jzwVnw7C0LaWWxG8obDDP-BG2QNFYtKEmULLUsrVfn_V1uHyMr40bnd_WW0BVq-gZctHCmu-ODVclKml21C-cy8Pc-c1wslj-FYfvccafg3njp700tCiHzQRXP15ZIdFIiGuy9RjG2QN09YGZEPuoO1bS5Q9cF_kuGi1Gh6DoDCbhGrjC2AAHsaE634PCXLKK4ixwJ0RxtV_I424DyGHBT-aLwl1VgHdqD90tyVExPuPGhGdKiKop14Iq9pAhWJ54qYvA-IR3uoNXw_WmbE69GUeaOhSKb45Hq6Ex7CW36r4nZnCPC5gnG5PyxI4HlRwfM3osNh5eGxvPflza2P0D8EG5lp9Be84FdkB3amH-c5nYa7v1VkgNpe4Q9bLLlTyoK9oeEIB8SrLGxxZrbpQ6aIVxA_pRTJT9LgKkTWSoGM0Q6YzFxCd41L4TScJ7eS-S6V8qtIz8JAF8_lSGgYtrLBAbHLbJbBqT3-KYNjkx4VI8hCEedPyD9bIdbQ6Vx=w1159-h869-no?.jpg

isnt that more of a free ride bike?

it looks real agressive

im just boppin around on my Felt track bike most of the time…

• Updated - - -

Yea, mainly for downhill. I have a less aggressive mountain bike that I use for the bike path and what not.

• Updated - - -

I actually rode it to work once, up the LA River bike path to Alameda over to main St basically. Wasn’t too bad.